Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Georgia on my mind

I am finally in Georgia!!! This trip kept getting postponed, but I made it! I left Monday morning at 9:30-ish and traveled out of Texas, in and out of louisiana and mississippi (which was gorgeous and lots of fun to drive through) then into alabama where I stayed to see some friends for the evening. It was perfect timing because Kim got back from the Ranch the night before and was leaving this morning for the beach and it was perfect that I was passing through that night so I got to see her! So after 9 hours in the car I made it and got to hangout and see some ranch friends then eat breakfast this morning with them and hit the road to rome! I got here this afternoon and unloaded the car, ate some lunch and visited with Mrs. Brock for a little bit. This family seems wonderful and I am so excited to live here for the next several months!

Some prayer requests: For mom as she continues to heal from surgery and for a healthy/speedy recovery because I know its killing her to be waited on and not be able to do anything herself. As well as prayers for this semester as everyone is beginning new adventures and figuring out which direction to go..

I'll post pictures of the Brock's and their wonderful home when I get some more spare time..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs