Thursday, November 5, 2009

How is it already November?

Well October flew by... So since I haven't posted anything in a while I will just sum up what I can remember..

Emily and I got to go to the Kings of Leon concert in Birmingham mid october...It was an awesome concert and it was a lot of fun... We got to see ranch friends and hang out with Kim one last time (she's moving to Nassau to do mission work).

Last weekend Brian came into town and another one of Emily's high school friends... We hung out and watched a lot of football, got in the hot tub, and just relaxed all weekend. We got to play spades and I didn't realize how much I missed card games and just hanging out until then... But I'm looking forward to the holidays where I will get plenty of opportunities to do those things.

We are about to fly out later this afternoon and Emily is flying us to Auburn for their homecoming weekend... The parents are driving down friday for the game and such but we are going early because Bennett is on the worship staff for campus crusades so we get to go watch him play tonight and just hang out. Friday we are heading to Birmingham for Secret Church and we are so excited about that... This weekend is full of exciting events but more of that later...

I'm sure there was other stuff in between all that but thats all I can think of for now... Updates about moving to Dallas: We found an apartment in Dallas that has a great community of people and its in a great location for all of us, we even have a few friends that are already living there so they will be there to welcome us and help move us in! I'll be living with Emily Edmonds and Alanna Blair. So we are all really excited about that and are still waiting to hear back from The Village on whether we have been approved for the apartment. I'll be driving back to Texas on Friday the 20th and I'm hoping to drive all day (without stopping in Birmingham) and make it back to Dallas before its too late. Only time will tell.

That's all I can think of for now.. Hopefully I'll be seeing most of ya'll sooon!

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear an update from you, Kasey! I wish I could meet you in Dallas to help you move in, but I don't think my services would end up being that useful with a 2 year old on my hip and 5 year old full of questions unpacking all of your boxes.

    We haven't had a single cousin lunch since you left. You were the glue. The boys might be having them secretly, but so far, Kate and I have not been invited. . .

    At Christmas, I want to sit down with you and hear more about the lessons you learned at Secret Church. Sounds interesting. Looking forward to some competitive game playing in a couple of months. Love you!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs