Tuesday, April 6, 2010

High's and Low's

It has been over a month since my last post. So to those of you avid readers (mom), I apologize! :) SO since I don't really remember everything that has been going on since my last post, I'm going to do my High's and Low's of March.

High's (working chronologically through March):
A mini road trip with Travis to visit the Hamiltons and Seth in WACO.
Snowboarding in Crested Butte with the Fam. Always loads of fun!
Kristin (a JH Ranch friend) came all the way from B'ham to visit for a couple days!
Molly and Chris came in from Cali for their Engagement Party
Primerica IPO. Now publicly traded on the NYSE!
Chad and Kelley Clinch got hitched.. (Justin's best friend) so it was great to hang out with him and his friends since I hadn't seen most of them in years!
Texas Rangers are now in season and I got to go see the Mariners with my lil sis! Even though she hates baseball, it was kinda fun to experience her first baseball game.

Lows/Prayer Requests:
Justin burnt his eyes in Colorado. That was more funny (for me, not him) than anything, and they have healed but that was an unfortunate part of the trip.
We managed to pick the 2 best travel days and got to travel to/from Colorado in a white out.
Dad is having heart complications. He's been going to a cardiologist to get some tests done, but keep him in your prayers as we try and figure out what's going on
Katie (Mack) Browder's momma is a constant in prayers as she continues fighting cancer.
On a lighter note, I'm applying for jobs and have had interviews this week (Monday and Friday) so just prayers that the Lord opens doors if one of these positions is right for me!

That's all I've got.. Things have been so busy and I just kinda forgot or didn't feel like blogging, but now that I'm up-to-date it won't be as much effort and you will start seeing my random thoughts again.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know your dad was having heart complications, but will definitely be praying for him and your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good writer, my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs