Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Someday I will live in a house that's built by hands that hold the world..."

Tanzania is a new song I have been listening to by Alli Rogers thats really good. Check it out if you are looking for a good new tune, I love her lyrics though..

Someday I will wake,
where the earth is clean and safe
my children have a place to play
not here in Tanzania.
Someday I will live
in a house thats built by hands
that hold the world.

But someday I will wake
in a body that won't break
On ground that doesn't shake, not here.
And someday I will live
in a house thats built by
hands that hold the world.

So since I have been a little slack regarding pictures on my blog, here are a few favorites from this last month-ish..


Mol and Chris
The engaged couple!

The dinner we all made (it doesn't look as good as it tasted)
Seth, Carly and Bennnnn
Other side of the table after church!
THe group at Joe T's before the Josh Turner Concert in FW
Shay and I at the Rangers game!
Me, Zach, Travis, Alanna, and Lars after the Spazmatics (an 80's cover band) Concert. It rained the whole time, but we got to end up right next to the stage, Alanna and I got to get on stage, and it was just a blast dancing in the rain all night. If you ever get a chance to see them GO! You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for your new job! You will be awesome at it and as an added bonus, their softball team just got a big boost!!! Sorry I missed your visit on Sunday. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs