Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Music is like you touch the pulse of the world...

... Music is always happening, and sometimes you get to touch it for a while, and when you do, you know that everything's connected to everything else" Kim Edwards

I'm a YOGI!! Emily and I started Yoga this last week, we meet on monday nights and its awesome. There are 8 people in our class but they only allow a maximum of 10 to keep it small so its a good size. We did a lot of stretching this past week so its been good because aside from running and workouts I don't do the flexibility stuff I used to so this is just a good consistent way to keep up with that.

On other news, I applied for Teach for America so keep me in your prayers regarding what my plans are for the next season of life... I'm open to options and I don't have my heart set on anything specific, but I just decided to go ahead and apply to keep my options open... I am reading a daily devotional type book and it was talking about living in dependence on Him and earlier this week it read, "you keep your plans tentative knowing that My plans are far superior." I thought it was a really unique way to put it.

We are really excited about all the news shows coming out this week because we have no friends here other then our work friends which we see plenty of during the work day... So typically in the evenings, its just the fam... I only watched 2 tv shows before I got here, and I'm pretty sure I watch at least 12 now... Awesome. I have read 6 books since I have been here too. Oh and I have never been consistent exerciser although I like to think I am- it was more on whims or when I would get stressed. But since I have been in georgia, I work out daily (minus weekends), read daily, watch too much tv, and still get to bed early.. Who knew how much time friends take out of your schedule?!

2 comments:

  1. The office and Community (which comes on after the office) were the 2 that I was excited about and watched yesterday! did you see them?

    GL with TFA, they rejected me my senior year for some reason hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasey, I'm so glad you're blogging again. I'm proud of you for moving away on such a cool adventure. I know it's tough to be away from friends, but God is going to use this time to grow you! Enjoy all the time you have to yourself to do things you enjoy like working out, reading and watching new shows. I love this phase of my life, but sometimes I miss time to do things for me. Keep us posted on your job possibilities. Love you, cuz!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs